‘St Augustine’s Catholic School community believes that all children can learn. We will nurture and inspire our learners through the awe and wonder of God’s creation, so they may ‘Have life and have it abundantly’ (John 10:10)’
To fulfill this vision we:
- Commit to nurturing a religious education built on the Gospel values of Jesus Christ with respect to Catholic tradition and the Brigidine heritage;
- Facilitate learning in an inclusive and supportive Child Safe school environment, celebrating achievements. We develop their social, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth to empower them to reach their full potential;
- Challenge and engage children in a stimulating and dynamic educational and contemporary environment;
- Engage with our parents, extended parish families to ensure that St Augustine’s embodies connectedness, ownership and responsibility for learning by all members of the community.
- Commit to working collaboratively to ensure results are achieved through ongoing collective inquiry.